Monday, March 7, 2011

Fluff

I am very much into circle skirts as of lately.  I love them.  I have made myself 1 circle skirt and I plan on making a few more.  This petticoat will be added to my wardrobe also.  Isn't it so pretty?  I have not owned a petticoat since I was a young girl with fluffy dresses.  I must be reverting back to the old days.  The big 3-0 is coming soon so maybe, just maybe, I'm trying to feel young again.  I think this could really do the trick.  It is a bit bold though, don't you think?  Could I pull it off?

If you would like to join me on my petticoat venture you can find some great fluff at this shop!  They also sell square dancing petticoats.  I have never square danced in my life, but I was tempted to start just so I could wear the slip.  They are tempting, but a little too short for my knees.  I hate my knees in case you were wondering.  Enough about me, go take a peek at all of the fluff.  It just might take you back to your childhood days!

No comments:

Post a Comment