Sunday, November 14, 2010

An UP wedding

I was browsing through wedding sites today looking for inspiration for a friend's wedding I am helping out with. I stumbled across this adorable wedding inspired by the Pixar movie, UP. I had to share. It's very classy and sweet. I love the hankie garland, the flower balls hooked to the chair backs, and of course the macarons. Would you ever have a themed wedding like this?

Also, I love the way these photos have been edited --the washed out, vintage look. Does anyone know what this style is called?



4 comments:

  1. Have you found a macaroon you like better than the ones we had in Europe? Just curious. These pictures are great. Save those ideas for when Bethie gets hitched someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Phenomenal movie :) and that cake is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I Love the photos from this wedding and I love the ideas! I don't know if I would do my wedding themed, but more inspired-by... But still, I love the ideas from this particular wedding.

    http://yourworkistodiscoveryourworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete