Thursday, November 18, 2010

JCREW Holiday SALE Time!

Yay! JCrew is currently having one of their huge sales. 30 percent off the sale items. Truth be told, the sale rack is really the only place I ever shop at JCrew. You can really luck out though! I've scored some pretty good deals.

For instance, let me introduce you to the two newest members of my wardrobe:

{in navy}

{in stem}

I got both for a grand total of $56 (plus tax and shipping.) Hooray! Head over there now! Crewcuts is on sale too!

3 comments:

  1. I've recently become addicted to J. Crew and all of my recent buys have come from there, on the sale rack of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked and the dress is $50 and the cardigan is $30... how did you get them for $56?! I'm dying, I love them! I can't pay that much

    ReplyDelete
  3. During the time of the amazing sale, the whole clearance was an additional 30% off. I *think* the sale ended this weekend. BUT, I believe they do it twice a year, so we'll definitely give you the heads up next time we hear about it!

    ReplyDelete