Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Carnival Time!



While browsing etsy recently, I came across these beautiful pictures from HeyZee.  I am in love with the fair.  I'm not quite sure why, but I love it.  Mostly the food, really.  My husband refuses to take me to the state fair here in AZ because of the location.  When he tells me he needs his concealed weapons license before he'll take me, second thoughts creep in and I decide to pass on the whole fair idea.  My police officer, neighbor offered to take me and that I'd consider.  Anyways, since I'm not attending the fair anytime soon, I've thought about bringing the fair to me.

I'm not exactly sure where fair pictures would fit into my my home decor, but I'm really trying to find a place.  I thought about my little girl's bedroom.  What 3 year old doesn't love carnival rides and cotton candy?  My husband thought it'd be weird.  What do you think?  If I can't put them in her bedroom than they might just appear in my family room!  Talk about weird!  Actually, I really think I could pull it off.


I also found this great picture!  I really do love them!  I love the colors and the vintage feel of these photos.  They're so nostalgic.  Help me out!  I need to find a place for these in my home...somewhere...anywhere.

3 comments:

  1. the colors alone of these pictures totally scream "lynsee"...go for it! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love carnival/fair/circus themed type things but I am actually afraid of them in person... I am not sure what draws me to them...

    ~The Mama Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors - I would put them in a bathroom or in your "craft" room. But I agree- I think you could pull it off in a dining room or living room, too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete