Thursday, September 30, 2010

Setees and shopping

Truth be told, I have one room in my house that absolutely needs redecorating. Because furniture never seems to come free these days, I am usually stuck just daydreaming about all the pretty things I wish I could buy for this particular space. Currently, I am daydreaming about this perfect little settee in gray and yellow ikat. Ahhh, love.Also, am I the last to know that JCrew has an online factory store? Exciting news. Although, I just browsed through the selection and I still think you get better prices at the outlets. I mean, does $5 off really equate to "factory store" status? :)
Don't forget to enter our giveaway if you haven't already! Many thanks to those of you who have! We have such a great group of followers.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment