Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Silky Smooth


As a hairstylist, this is, by a long shot, my favorite tool...my best friend!  The ghd flat iron is absolutely amazing!  My sister-in-law, who has naturally curly hair, recently visited and tried out my ghd.  To say she was impressed would be an understatement.  To be honest, it is a bit pricey, but well worth the money.  This is a tool that gets used almost everyday and will last years.  It really makes my life easier.  That sounds ridiculous, but true.  This will flatten curly, frizzy hair to a silky smooth masterpiece.

I am not new to flat irons.  I have used the, so-called, "great" flat irons and this one is, by far, the best.  Not only does it perform great, but it comes with a zip up, heat resistant bag.  It's a pain in the neck taking your flat iron on the road and having to wait for it to cool in order to pack it up.  With this bag...no need to wait.  Just zip it up and pack it away.  So clever!  The ghd also comes with a hard case for even more protection.  Go to their website and check them out.   What are some of your favorite hair products or tools?

1 comment:

  1. Fancy!

    As far as my favorite hair product, for sure it is my bottle of wonderful red hair spray -- Big Sexy Hair. For someone like me who does not naturally have anything big or sexy about my hair, it helps a LOT!

    ReplyDelete