Sunday, June 27, 2010

Obsessed!

I have been obsessed with cake decorating lately!  This all began with my summer vacation to a home with cable television.  I'm not privileged enough to have that at my house and I really believe it's a blessing in disguise.  All I can do is watch "we tv", I didn't even know that existed.  Amazing Wedding Cakes is the name of the show and it runs ALL day Friday.  Now I want to open a bakery and decorate cakes all day long.  I was able to decorate my little girl's princess cake and I just want to do more.  I'm just glad decorating is the only thing on my mind and not the eating part.  That might be bad!  I will post pictures soon, but, as stated previously, this computer is slower than molasses!  Until then, just look at beautiful cakes from Martha!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the first cake! It looks like fabric instead of icing.

    ReplyDelete